The continuous technology evolution which Tecsidel solutions are based on, as well as the emerging needs in these new scenarios, are the main reason of company’s activities on Research, Development and Innovation.
For more than twenty years, R+D+i projects have been carried out, financed with both company’s own resources and those coming from programs promoted by the Government of Spain aligned with the guidelines established by the European Union.
The following list includes the most relevant projects indicating the completion year and providing more detailed information in the links:
- CLOUDSMAN – Multi-Cloud Management System for Fulfillment, Assurance and Billing of IT Infrastructures as a Service based on Dockers (in progress)
- IOT4FSM - Internet of Things for Field Service Management (2018)
- CREA-BIGDATA - An ICT platform for new mobility models (2018)
- STREET-FLOW - High-Performance Single-Gantry Free Flow System (2017)
- ITMCS+ TMMS+ - Integrated Tunnel Management and Control and Tunnel Management and Maintenance Systems (2017)
- PLESANDA - A Scalable Platform for Data Analytics (2017)
- PYME_INTEROPERABILIDAD - - new platform for SMEs to automate exchange processes with Public Administration (2016)
- ITS+ - Cooperative ITS (Intelligent Transport System) where three actors provide information: user, vehicle and infrastructure (2016)
- CRIPTO10G - DWDM Transmission System at 10 Gbps with Hardware Encryption (2015)
- GECASS - Management of Assistance on Social Services Centres (2014)
- SNIFER - Quality of Service Monitoring in Optical Fiber Networks (2013)
- METRA - Efficient Measurement of Traffic in Advanced Networks (2012)